Sunday, July 4, 2010

New Updates

Update lagi paling terbaru:
Catalog: Cast Away, Catch Me If You Can, The Terminal
New release DVD: The Runaways (Starring Dakota Fanning, Kristen Stewart), Cop Out, Crazy on the Outside (Starring Tim Allen), In My Sleep, Greenberg (Starring Ben Stiller), THE LOSERS (Starring Chris Evans, Zoe Saldana), Triage (Starring Colin Farrell)


Just updated new DVD catalogs:
All Harry Potter series, All trilogy of The Lord of The Rings and The Pirates of The Caribbean.. I dont know many of people like to request old movies, you can rent them in Odiva or Video Ezy I guess but if you order from me.. Thanks then.. LOL.. I also Have Good Will Hunting, I Am Sam, The Shawshank Redemption, Braveheart, Schindler’s List,The Notebook, The Lion King, Gladiator..  terus ada yg order kemarin, filmx Lindsay Lohan I Know Who Killed Me.. Why cant you just kill me then? LOL
complete list of movies: http://marioblogz.blogspot.com
And! for the new movies, I have updated a long time ago so let me Update new movies.. 1. The Bounty Hunter, 2. The Crazies 3. The Good Guy, 4. When In Rome, 5. Valentine’s Day, 6. The Last Station, 7. Chloe, 8. Stolen, DAN!!! 9. Green Zone.. I finally got you!!!!!!
As for serials, ada banyak serial baru bamunculan di season summer ini.. tp rata2 masih 1-2 episod.. Baru nonton Mad Men, Damages, Supernatural, Fringe, Hung, smua rata2 baguz.. apalagi True Blood ,… Awesome!!



For those who havent know already by now, I sell DVDs, (you can check them out to order at http://marioblogz.blogspot.com) dan for today, sudah ada beberapa yang baru didownload, seperti Remember Me, From Paris With Love, Stolen, She’s Out Of My League, dan Youth In Revolt. Lagi nunggu Green Zone, lama sekali keluarnya. Matt Damon I heard was very good in the movie. So, can’t wait.
Btw, setelah dua bulan ini, Film Dear John officially jadi film yang paling banyak dipesan. Hmm. Gak tau juga kenapa hehehe. Mungkin karena kebanyakan yang pesan itu ce-terus film kayak gini, drama remaja atau teen flick menjamur sekarang. LOL. I don’t have a personal thing going on regarding this genre however, but it is personally not my cup of tea. Hehehe. Film lain adalah, Daybreakers, dan Shutter Island, yang saya lebih suka hehehe.
Hari ini mau ke Mubes, seperti hari sebelumnya. Cuma punya dua hari free karena yah, monday to friday obligations. Hehe. Btw saya secara personal tidak melihat kalo attack mode di mubes akan menyelesaikan masalah. Lebih baik mengidentifikasi masalah agar supaya angkatan berikutnya yang menjadi Pengurus untuk melihatnya, dan tidak melakukan kekeliruan yang sama. Meskipun demikian, yah, pada akhirnya Pengurus yang sekarang harus bertanggung jawab atas Himpunan selama setahun ini.
Edit: Kalo nanti banyak yang order (Mudah-mudahan. Berharap ~p~) kayaknya Remember Me bakalan jadi saingan Dear John. Yah, apalagi kalau bukan karena Robert Patincong yang starring di itu film. Heh. Mo muntah. Tapi kalo teman-teman suka, silahkan order.

0 comments: